Tuesday 1 July 2014

PURVA SEASONS “THE BEST SEASON OF MY LIFE”














Hi everyone, I would like to share my personal views for the benefit of other fellow Indians looking to invest in real estate, because I have experienced a lavish lifestyle and I would thank Omaxe builders for that.My name is Suraj Agarwal graduated from Bangaluru University. Since my early student life I started keeping all my savings to purchase my own home. I always thought of investing in my own home town which is Bangaluru.
When purva builders started their Purva Seasons, it seemed to me as if it was the starting of the best season of my life.There are many people talking about the articles over Purva complaints online and spreading misconception regarding the Purva projects and the company. I am here not defending anyone over Purva complaints, it’s just my own personal experience which would like to share. Purva Seasons is ideally located in CV Raman Nagar.It provides all the necessary amenities that anyone needs on an urgent basis of everyday life. It means lot of time available to follow your passion. Its lush Gardens, Swimming Pools,Play Area,Health Facilities,24Hr Backup,Security,Rain Water Harvesting,Library,and Gymnasium provides the best possible solutions for everyday needs.

The complaints regarding the builder and its contracts seems void to me.I too have read and signed the contract as well and in my opinion, as per the contract law if the terms of an Agreement do not contain equitable consideration it will be treated as void. In my personal view Purva complaints is a creation of some confused minds. No one pushed or forced me to sign the contract and invest in Purva project it was my own choice and I realized that my choice was absolutely right and I am the happiest and luckiest person to invest in Omaxe projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home