Sunday 6 April 2014

Purva highland

 HIGH LIVING WITH PURVA HIGHLANDS

The purpose of this article is to express my and my family’s reviews on the purva highland  project. We have read Purva complaints and reviews of differents people and complaining about different minor issues of purva highland.Being a satisfied customer of Purvankara, I could not stop myself 
My name is Sandeep Desai, i am project manager in an IT firm. I have two kids,my wife is a teacher.Before we invested in Purva Highlands project we heard about Purva complaints.But I ignored all such complaints like late delivery of flats, as it was a common issue with all the builders.Being aware of the fact that the Purva Developers never compromise with the quality of the product delivery, I planned to go for Purva Highlands.Though there are lot of reasons why we ignored the  complaints, I cannot write all of them because it might take a lot of pages to complete , just read the short story and  I hope it will also lead you to the same conclusion. From the inception,Puravankara have always credited their customers for the success of their projects. They  have always won the trust of their customers by providing them quality living spaces associated with customer centric services. From a site visit to bank loan processing,timely possession of property and  to assist with the interiors their dedicated staff always tried to serve their customers better.
Kanakapura Road is situated in a very good locality. it is well connected to the Electronics city.
It is connected by all public transports.Schools, banks,and hospital are available nearby.
Any one comes to Purva Highlands knows what world class lifestyle is all about.I always say to my friends that life has never been so excited before coming to Purva Highland.Living has really changed for me.





Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 24 April 2014 at 04:13 , Blogger People Connect said...

Hi I have a flat in Puravankara that I bought from Puravankara Builders and Developers. I need

to say one thing to all whoever wishing to buy a flat that We did not need to worry about

anything while buying a flat, Puravankara builders and developers did it all for me.

 
At 27 August 2014 at 02:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

I am quite happy with their services. The working team was really experienced and knowledgeable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home